- 1-pound loaf Day-Old Brioche, Cut into 16 slices
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam, Or your favorite flavor
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- Powdered Sugar, For sprinkling
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread 8 slices of bread with about 1 tablespoon peanut butter, and the other 8 slices of bread with about 1 tablespoon jam.
Form into 8 PB&J sandwiches, and cut each sandwich into 4 equal cubes.
Arrange the sandwich cubes into a greased 9x7-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together heavy cream, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Pour the cream mixture evenly over the bread, making sure to splash all of the bread with the cream mixture.
Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the custard is set, and the edges of the bread pudding are golden brown.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve warm. Enjoy!