- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 15 ounce can Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard, paleo-friendly
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 6 Sweet Potatoes, baked until tender and split open
Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, and red bell pepper.
Cook, breaking up the beef, until the vegetables are softened and the beef is cooked through. Drain if necessary.
Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, just until fragrant.
Add chili powder, salt and pepper, tomato sauce, water honey, coconut aminos, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, and red pepper flakes.
Bring to a simmer and let cook until thickened to desired consistency.
To serve, spoon mixture into warm sweet potatoes.