- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Coconut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Cashew Butter, (or almond butter)
- 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- dash Ground Cloves
- pinch of Kosher Salt
Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium-low heat.
Stir together until everything is melted and mixed well.
Grease a small square baking dish (4x4 or 5x5) with cooking spray.
Transfer the mixture into the baking dish, spread into the corners and smooth the top evenly.
Place in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
Remove from the freezer, cut into small squares and carefully remove from the baking dish. Keep refrigerated.