- 1/4 cup Creamy Almond Butter, Melted
- 1 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, Plus 2 tablespoons, 5 1/2 ounces total
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries, Plus 2 tablespoons, roughly chopped
Preheat your oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, beat together the melted almond butter and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer. Add in the egg along with the vanilla and beat until combined.
Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl and stir until well combined. Stir in the chopped cranberries.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper, or a silpat. Roll the dough into lightly heaping Tablespoons and place onto the pan, pressing down slightly.
Bake the cookies until the edges are just lightly golden brown, about 14-15 minutes. Note that they firm up A LOT once cooled.
Let the cookies cool completely on the pan.