For the Salsa:
For the Shrimp:
- 1 large Mango, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small Jalapeño, minced (or more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- juice from one Lime
- 1 tablespoon Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1-2 tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Lettuce Leaves, for serving
To make the salsa, combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the shrimp, combine all herbs and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Dry shrimp with a paper towel and add to the spice mixture. Toss to coat shrimp.
Heat avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 2 minutes, flip, and cook another 2 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked though (they will be pink and will curl up).
To serve, add a scoop of shrimp to a lettuce leaf and top with the mango salsa.