- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 28 ounce can Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 12 ounces Dry Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onions breaking apart. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the beef is cooked and the onions are soft.
Add garlic and let cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
Add tomatoes, water, all of the spices and seasonings, and spaghetti. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is cooked, stirring every few minutes.
Add Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.