- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tablespoon Salted Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 White Onion, sliced thin
- 1 3 ounce bag Smoked Sundried Tomatoes, julienne cut
- 3 cups Mini Farfalle Pasta
- 1 32 ounce box Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 3 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese
- 24 Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
Season the chicken tenders with salt and pepper on each side.
Then preheat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the grape seed oil and place the chicken in the skillet.
Cook the chicken tenders for 2 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 2 minutes. Chicken should be almost cooked through but not fully cooked (and browned).
Next, add in the salted butter, minced garlic, and white onions to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and sauté for 1 minute.
Next, add in the Smoked Sun-Dried Tomatoes and farfalle pasta. Mix well for 1 minute, then add in the box of low-sodium chicken broth.
Mix well, place the lid on the pot and cook for 12 minutes. Stir 1-2 times.
While the pasta cooks, chop the chicken into bite size pieces. Once the broth is almost absorbed add the chicken back to the pot as well as the fresh spinach.
Turn the heat off to the skillet and mix for one minute until incorporated.
Then, pour in the heavy cream. Mix a little longer and place the lid on the skillet for 5 minutes.
Before serving, add in the grated pecorino Romano cheese, and the basil leaves.
Divide evenly among plates and enjoy.