- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Cooked Ham, Diced
- 32 ounces Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon Dried Onion Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 16 ounces Penne
- 2 cups Frozen Green Peas
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
In a large skillet melt butter on medium-high heat. Add the diced ham to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Add in the chicken broth, onion flakes, Italian seasoning and penne pasta. Mix well.
Reduce the heat to medium and place the lid on the pot and cook for 15 minutes. Mix periodically.
Turn off the burner. Mix in the green peas, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese.
Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Let sit with lid on for 3-5 minutes.
Divide evenly and enjoy!