- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 16 ounce package Potato Gnocchi, shelf stable, not frozen
- 1 medium Orange Bell Pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small Zucchini Squash, sliced in half lengthwise and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small Shallots, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Fresh Basil
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adjust your toaster oven’s cooking rack to the lowest position, preheat to 425°F on the “Bake” setting, and rub a toaster oven baking pan with 1 teaspoon of the oil.
Place the gnocchi, bell pepper, zucchini and shallots in a large mixing bowl and toss together with the oregano, salt, pepper and remaining olive oil.
Spread everything in a single layer on your prepared pan.
Cook until the vegetables are tender and the gnocchi is crisp on the outside, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through the cook time.
Serve warm tossed with marinara sauce and baby spinach.
Top with fresh basil and parmesan cheese, or your favorite pasta toppings.
- The recipe calls for half a package of gnocchi, you can store unused gnocchi refrigerated in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- Convection Toaster Ovens: Keep the temperature at 425°F but start checking for doneness after 15 minutes, adding more time as needed.