- 16 ounces Orzo Pasta
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill
- 4 cups Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 pound Large Frozen Shrimp, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a large 9 x 12 glass baking dish, place the orzo, diced red bell peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, frozen peas, minced garlic, lemon juice, and fresh dill together.
Pour the low sodium chicken stock into the baking dish.
Mix well then add the frozen shrimp on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and seal baking dish with aluminum foil.
Bake for 45 minutes or until shrimp are pink in color and the orzo pasta is cooked.
Divide evenly among plates and top with additional fresh dill if desired. Enjoy.