- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk Celery, finely chopped
- 1 small Zucchini Squash, chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped Carrots
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1 15 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 15 ounce can White Beans, (cannellini, northern, etc)
- 1 15 ounce can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 cup Green Beans, (frozen, cut)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 cup Short Cut Pasta, like shells or macaroni
- 2 cups Spinach
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large pot heat oil over medium high heat. Add onion, celery, zucchini and carrots. Cook for 4-5 minutes until starting to soften. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in tomato paste, tomatoes and vegetable broth. Stir until well combined. Bring to a boil.
Add white beans, kidney beans, green beans, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir until everything is mixed together. Add in uncooked pasta and simmer for 8-9 minutes.
Add spinach and cook for 2 more minutes until it is wilted. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately.