- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 16 ounces Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, plus a pinch, divided
- 4 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 2 cups Quick Oats
- 1 1/2 cups Raisins
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
Add marshmallows and continue cooking and stirring until marshmallows are mostly melted and smooth.
Stir in vanilla and cinnamon.
Remove from heat, and stir in Rice Krispies, oats, and raisins.
Press mixture evenly into the bottom of a lightly buttered 9x9-inch square pan.
Spread melted white chocolate in an even layer over the Rice Krispies mixture.
Sprinkle with a pinch of cinnamon.
Allow to set. Cut into bars.