For the Crust:
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 16 ounce package nutter butter cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
For the Topping:
- 3 8 ounce packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 10 ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, melted
- 8-10 nutter butter cookies, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
Press into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add peanut butter, beating until just blended.
Fold in peanut butter chips.
Pour cheesecake batter over the crust.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until edges are golden brown, and the center is mostly set.
Remove from heat, and cool completely on a wire rack before removing sides of pan.
Transfer cheesecake to a serving platter.
Spread the top evenly with the melted peanut butter.
Scatter with chopped Nutter Butter cookies. Store in refrigerator.
Cut and serve. Enjoy!