For the Crust:
For the Cheesecake:
- 1 16 ounce package Nutter Butter Cookies, Finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter, Melted
For the Topping:
- 3 8 ounce packages Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 4 large Eggs, At room temperature
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 10 ounce package Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter, Melted
- 8-10 Nutter Butter Cookies, Chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
Press into the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add peanut butter, beating until just blended.
Fold in peanut butter chips.
Pour cheesecake batter over the crust.
Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until edges are golden brown, and the center is mostly set.
Remove from heat, and cool completely on a wire rack before removing sides of pan.
Transfer cheesecake to a serving platter.
Spread the top evenly with the melted peanut butter.
Scatter with chopped Nutter Butter cookies. Store in refrigerator.
Cut and serve. Enjoy!