- 1 1/2 cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 12 ounces Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- zest and juice from one large Lemon, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream, cold
Mix together the graham crackers and butter. Press down into small cups. Chill.
In a mixer, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon zest until smooth and creamy. Use the balloon whisk attachment.
Add in the lemon, salt, and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy.
Pour in the heavy cream and beat until the mixture is doubled in volume.
Pour into the cups over the graham cracker crust. Chill until set. At least 1 hour, preferably 4.