- 10 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 2 1/2 cups Finely Crushed Pretzels, Try Butter Snaps!
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter, Divided
- 1 12 ounce package Milk Chocolate Chips
In a large bowl, combine the butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter.
Mix until well-combined, and press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 8-inch springform pan (a 9x13 pan will also work).
In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter.
Microwave at 30-second intervals until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted and smooth, and stir to combine.
Spread the topping evenly over the pretzel mixture, and set aside to allow it to set. You can speed up the process by placing in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
Once the topping is set, remove the springform and cut into 10 wedges.