- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
- 6 slices Provolone Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Green Olives, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Black Olives, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Giardiniera, Chopped
In a small bowl combine green olives, black olives, red bell peppers, garlic and giardinara. Set aside.
Heat a skillet over medium heat.
Butter one side of each bread slice with a half teaspoon of butter. Lay two slices of bread, buttered side down in the skillet.
Place one and half slices of provolone cheese on each piece of bread. Divide half of olive salad and place over cheese.
Place remaining slices of cheese over olive salad, top with remaining bread slices, buttered side up. Toast sandwich for 3 - 4 minutes per side or until golden.