- 1 750 ml bottle Moscato Wine
- 1/2 cup Orange Liqueur, Grand Marnier, Citronage or equivalent
- 1/3 cup Brandy
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Seedless Grapes, Sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Starfruit, Carambola, sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 Orange, Peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 Lime, Peeled and sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 12 ounce can Sparkling Seltzer Water
Combine all ingredients except the seltzer water into a large glass pitcher or jar.
Stir to mix and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Serve in 10 ounce glasses with some of the infused fruit, and 5 ounces of the sangria.
Add seltzer water to fill!