- 1 750 ml bottle moscato wine
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur, grand marnier, citronage or equivalent
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 starfruit, carambola, sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 lime, peeled and sliced into 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1 12 ounce can sparkling seltzer water
Combine all ingredients except the seltzer water into a large glass pitcher or jar.
Stir to mix and allow to sit in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
Serve in 10 ounce glasses with some of the infused fruit, and 5 ounces of the sangria.
Add seltzer water to fill!