- 1 1/2 cups Peanut Butter, Such as Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 8 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 large Eggs
- 4 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&Ms
- 1 cup Chocolate, Or chopped semisweet chocolate disks
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment, if desired.
In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together peanut butter, sugars, and butter until fluffy. Mix in vanilla and eggs.
Sift together oats and baking soda, then mix into butter mixture. Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
Drop by the heaping tablespoonful onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
Bake 10-12 minutes. Let rest on baking sheets 3 minutes before removing to a wire rack to finish cooling.