- 8 ounces 1/3 Less Fat Onion and Chive Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 slices Thick Sliced Bacon, Cooked crisp and diced
- 2/3 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme, Minced
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- 1/3 cup Garnish of Your Choice, (Sesame seeds, poppy seeds, finely chopped walnuts, finely chopped herbs)
- Crackers for Serving
In a medium size bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, thyme, salt and pepper. Chill mixture for about 30 minutes or until firm.
Use a melon baller to scoop cheese mixture into small balls and roll until nice rounded.
Spread garnish of your choice in a shallow dish and roll mini cheese balls in garnish to coat.
Chill cheese balls until ready to serve.
Serve with crackers and other small snacks.
- Mini cheese balls can be made up to 3 days ahead of time and stored, covered, in the fridge until ready to serve.