- 6 ounces Milk
- 2 ounces Heavy Cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 5 ounces Vanilla Vodka, Or tequila
- 5 ounces Godiva Liqueur
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Sanding Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
Whisk together the milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and cayenne in a small saucepan.
Heat to just a boil while stirring.
Lower the heat and whisk until smooth.
Let the hot chocolate cool slightly.
In a small shallow bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 10-15 second increments. Stir in between to get the chocolate smooth. Cool slightly.
Dip the rim of your shot glass in the melted chocolate and then into a dish of your favorite sprinkles. Keep it pointing down for a minute so the chocolate does not slide down the glass.
Add a 1/2 ounce each of vanilla vodka and Godiva liquor to each shot glass. Top off with 2 Tablespoons of the warm hot chocolate mixture.
Garnish with mini marshmallows and an extra sprinkle of cayenne.
- I put each prepared shot glasses straight in the freezer for a minute or two right after I dipped them. This kept the chocolate from sliding down.