For the Dressing:
- 1/2 head Cabbage
- 2 Carrots
- 1 small Red Pepper
- 1 jalapeños Jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
Use a mandolin or knife to thinly slice the cabbage and carrots.
Remove the seeds and veins of both peppers and thinly slice.
Combine and toss with cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables and mix.
- You may need to adjust how much dressing you actually pour over the salad based on the size of your cabbage.