- 1 pound Baby Portabello Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, minced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme, fresh
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppercorn
- Salt, to taste
Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil and add mushrooms. Boil mushrooms for 3-5 minutes, or until tender. Drain the mushrooms.
Place mushrooms in a quart size mason jar, or other lidded container. Add remaining ingredients to the mushrooms, replace the lid and shake well to coat the mushrooms.
Refrigerate the mushrooms for several hours or overnight. Serve the marinated mushrooms at room temperature.