- 3 tablespoons Raw Pecan Pieces
- 16 ounces Baby Brussels Sprouts, Ends trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, Or your favorite cooking oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F and arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking pan.
Toast nuts for 5 to 7 minutes until golden and fragrant.
Remove nuts from the baking pan and set aside.
Return the empty pan to the toaster oven and increase temperature to 400 F.
Add sprouts to a medium bowl and drizzle with oil, toss to coat veggies evenly. Salt and pepper to taste.
Carefully remove heated pan and arrange sprouts in a single layer.
Roast for 20 minutes or until browned and fork tender, stirring halfway through.
Combine the maple syrup and sriracha, drizzle over sprouts and stir well to coat evenly.
Return pan to toaster oven for 5 more minutes.
Stir in toasted pecans and serve dish warm.
- If your Brussels sprouts are on the large side slice them into quarters or increase the cook time and oil as needed.