- 1 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter, or crunchy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Granulated Sugar, for rolling
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine softened butter and maple syrup. Mix on medium high speed until light and creamy. Add in vanilla extract and mix again until incorporated.
Add eggs and peanut butter and mix again until both are fully incorporated.
In a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda. Use a whisk to combine and aerate the dry ingredients.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three increments, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition is mixed in.
Use a medium cookie scoop to measure cookie dough into balls. Roll the dough ball in your hands to make it round, then roll it in the granulated sugar.
Place the dough balls roughly 1-2 inches apart on a parchment or silicone mat lined cookie sheet, then press each one in a cross-hatch pattern with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Do not overbake!
Allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then move to a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container for up to four days, or freeze for up to three months.
- You can freeze the dough balls before baking them, and then bake just a few cookies at a time, whenever you like.