- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced fine
- 1 tablespoon Paprika, sweet
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Fennel Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
Mix all ingredients together and let it sit for up to 2 hours to get the flavors to meld.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1-2 teaspoons of oil until it is hot.
Wet your hands and make little 1 ounce patties with the sausage and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
Serve with Tzatziki and a side salad for a low carb meal.