- 4 large Ripe Avocados
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Hot Sauce, (about 3 squirts)
- 1/4 teaspoon Lime Juice, (from approximately 1 wedge)
- 3 slices Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon Diced Jalapeño Peppers, or green chiles (optional)
Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit.
Slice the avocado while in the shell, into square pieces, scoop out of shell with a spoon. Place the avocado in a medium size mixing bowl.
Add all the spices, hot sauce and lime juice, and stir with a fork while mashing the avocado. Stir until avocado is desired texture and consistency.
Add toppings as desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!