For the Crust:
For the Filling:
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 8 ounce package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 can Lemon Pie Filling, divided
- 1 8-ounce container Whipped Topping, divided
- Lemons, for garnish
For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Place in refrigerator to chill.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Beat in half of the pie filling. Fold in two-thirds of whipped topping.
Spread into prepared pie crust.
Spread remaining pie filling over cream cheese layer.
Garnish with dollops of remaining whipped topping and sliced lemon, if desired.
Chill thoroughly, at least 2 hours, before serving.