- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 stalks Celery, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, smashed
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, diced
- 64 ounces Chicken Broth, (2 boxes)
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dill, chopped
- 1 Zucchini Squash, shredded
- 5 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Orzo Pasta
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
In a slow cooker place chicken breast, chopped celery, garlic, plum tomatoes, black pepper, fresh parsley and dill, lemon zest, and chicken broth.
Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8 hours.
Add shredded zucchini, green onion, and orzo pasta and cook for one additional hour (on high).
Remove chicken breast from slow cooker and shred.
Place the chicken back in the slow cooker, add in lemon juice, stir, and ladle into bowls!
- Soup will take 9 hours if cooked on low.