- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts, (plus 1 tablespoon oil from the jar)
- 1/2 White Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 9 ounce package Three Bridges Spinach and Cheese Tortellini
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, (cooked and shredded)
- 12 Fresh Basil Leaves, chiffonade
Melt butter and 1 tablespoon of the marinated artichoke oil in a stockpot fitted with a lid on medium-high heat.
Add in the onion and garlic and sweat for 5 minutes. Then add in the zest and juice of one lemon and the white wine.
Using a soft spatula, mix the onions and garlic. Then add in the chicken stock.
Bring the stock to a rolling boil (on high heat) then reduce to medium.
Add in the Three Bridges Spinach and Cheese Tortellini, the diced plum tomatoes, fresh spinach, and the shredded rotisserie chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
Divide evenly and ladle the soup into the bowls and top with fresh basil leaves.