For the Meatballs:
For the Sauce:
- 1 pound Ground Chicken
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, divided
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch, mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon Chili Garlic Paste
- 1 tablespoon Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds, for topping
In a bowl mix together all of the ingredients for the meatballs. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile in a small sauce pan whisk together all of the ingredients for the sauce. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 4-5 minutes until thickened.
Once meatballs are cooked, toss in the sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds to serve.