- 6 tablespoons Almond Butter, (the no-stir kind)
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, (or dairy-free butter)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 1/4 cups Almond Flour, (125g)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- pinch of Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Chocolate Chips, (or dairy free)
In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the almond butter and butter until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute
Whisk in the monkfruit until dissolved. Then, stir in the almond flour, coconut flakes and salt.
Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to chill.
Once chilled, stir in the chocolate chips.
Roll into 1 1/2 Tbsp balls (I used a heaping cookie scoop) and place onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Press out slightly, to about 1/2 inch thick.
Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Store cookies in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.