For the Bars:
For the Drizzle:
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 Egg Yolk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, 150 g
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Flour, 23 g
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk of Choice
Preheat your oven to 350°F and line the bottom of an 8-inch pan with parchment paper, rubbing the sides generously with oil or nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and monkfruit until fluffy and combined, scraping the sides as needed.
Add in the egg, yolk and vanilla and beat until combined.
Add all the remaining ingredients (except for the drizzle) and stir until well mixed.
Transfer to the prepared pan and press out evenly (using VERY lightly damp hands will help a lot here.)
Bake until the edges are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool COMPLETELY in the pan.
Once cool, whisk the softened cream cheese and monkfruit together. Then, add the milk of choice and whisk until thick.
Transfer to a small piping bag (or a Ziploc with the tip cut off) and pipe a thin drizzle onto each bar.
- As with all gluten free baking, please weigh your flour to ensure accurate results.
- Bars are best stored in the freezer and left at room temperature to thaw, or else they dry out.