- 2 1/2 cups Uncooked Collard Greens, 133 grams
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil, 28 grams
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cups Mushrooms, Diced, 230 grams
- 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper, Diced, 70 grams
- 2 cups Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Kalamata Olives, 70 grams
- Salt and Pepper
Cut and trim the stems away from the collard greens.
Stack a few the leaves on top of each other, roll tightly and slice the leaves.
Wash and set aside to drain.
In a saucepan, add the extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 30 seconds.
Add mushroom and yellow pepper. Cook until the mushrooms are soft, about 7 minutes or so.
Turn the heat to low and add the collard greens, stirring until wilted.
Finally, add the cooled quinoa and kalamata olives and stir well.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.