For the Jerk Chicken:
For the Mango Salsa:
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
For the Sliders:
- 3 cups Cubed Fresh Mango, peeled and pitted - 2 ripe mangoes
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, loosely packed and chopped
- juice from one Lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 12-count package Hawaiian Rolls, halved and toasted
- 2 Avocados, pitted and sliced
Place all ingredients for the jerk chicken into the insert of an Instant Pot. Set to Manual Pressure on High for 15 minutes. Quick release and use two forks to shred the chicken in the insert.
While the chicken is cooking, make the salsa. Combine mango, red onion, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
To assemble the sliders, top the bottom halves of the toasted Hawaiian rolls with even amounts of shredded jerk chicken.
Top each slider with a couple of slices of avocado and mango salsa. Finish with the top halves of the buns and serve immediately.