- 2 8 ounce packages Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce can Diced Jalapeño Peppers, Drained
- 1 4 ounce can Diced Green Chiles, Drained
- 4 slices Bacon, Cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, About 4 ounces
- Tortilla Chips, Crackers, or vegetables for dipping
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until well combined. Mix in jalapeños, chiles, bacon, and shredded cheese.
Spread mixture in a 1-1/2 quart baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips or veggies for dipping.