- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuits, 8 count
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 ounces Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce can Diced Jalapeño Peppers, drained
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and diced
- Melted Butter, optional
- Fresh Cilantro, optional
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat and set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Fold in cheddar, jalapeños and bacon until combined.
Separate the biscuits and press into a flat circle with your hands or rolling pin.
In the center of each biscuit, place about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.
Gather the edges of the dough around the cream cheese and pinch to seal.
Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet and bake at 375°F for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Brush with melted butter and garnish with cilantro before serving, if desired.