- 5 Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 Fennel Bulb, Sliced thin
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 2 15 oz cans Cannellini Beans, Rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil, Chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano Cheese, Grated
In a large skillet, add 1 cup of water and the Italian sausage links. Place lid on top and cook for 10 minutes on medium-high heat. Then add in the thinly sliced fennel.
Cook for an additional 5 minutes until the internal temperature of the sausage has reached 165°F.
Remove the lid off the skillet, add the garlic and tomatoes and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Add the drained beans, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Mix well, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for an additional 10 minutes with the lid on.
Mix in the fresh basil, parsley, and pecorino romano cheese. Divide evenly among plates. Enjoy immediately.