- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 pound bag frozen italian meatballs
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups ditalini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a large stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
Pour in chicken stock. Add frozen meatballs. Bring to a boil.
Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
Stir in spinach and season to taste.