- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, Finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 pound bag Frozen Italian Meatballs
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 1/2 cups Ditalini Pasta, Uncooked
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach, Roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, To taste
In a large stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
Pour in chicken stock. Add frozen meatballs. Bring to a boil.
Add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes until pasta is cooked.
Stir in spinach and season to taste.