- 1 14.5 ounce can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 12 ounce package Dried Cheese and Spinach Tortellini
- 3 32 ounce boxes Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
Place the diced tomatoes at the bottom of the Instant Pot. Fill the can with water and pour into the Instant Pot.
Then add in the fresh spinach, pack firmly then add the minced garlic, and Italian seasoning on top.
Add the dried cheese and spinach tortellini, then begin pouring the chicken broth on top. The tortellini should be almost submerged.
Close the lid, making sure the valve is set to "sealing" and then set on "soup" setting for 1 minute.
Once the soup is done cooking let it naturally release pressure for 10 minutes.
Then, carefully, force the remaining pressure out of the pot.
Remove lid, stir, and serve.
Season with salt and pepper if desired and top with Parmesan cheese.