- 1 Leftover Rotisserie Chicken
- 1-2 Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1-2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence
- 1 12-ounce box Gluten Free Rotini
- Salt and Pepper
Place your leftover rotisserie chicken, including all the bones, in your Instant Pot and cover with water. (I filled my Instant Pot up to the 6-quart line.)
Set to manual High Pressure for 20 minutes. Let release naturally for 10 minutes, then release the pressure valve.
Remove the chicken and strain the resulting broth to remove any small bone pieces or skin.
Place the broth back into the Instant Pot. Add the carrots, celery, onion, Herbs de Provence, and gluten free pasta.
Set to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. Quick release as soon as it is finished.
While the pasta is cooking, remove the chicken from the bones and shred any large pieces.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.