- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Diced Onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste, you can use ground ginger if you can’t find ginger paste or don’t have it on hand
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 28-ounce can Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- Fresh Cilantro, and cooked rice, to serve
Set your Instant Pot to “Sauté”. Add the olive oil, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala and paprika and sauté for 5 minutes, or until the onions are softened and the spice are fragrant.
Stir in the tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
Add the chicken, salt, and diced tomatoes with their juice.
Lock the lid on your Instant Pot and pressure cook on “Poultry” for 15 minutes. You could also set it manually for 15 minutes on high pressure.
Release using either the natural release or quick release method.
Stir in the coconut milk and frozen peas, then add additional salt or pepper to taste.
Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.