- 2 2/3 cups Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 8-ounce package Rice Noodles, SEE NOTES
- Fresh Cilantro
- Green Onion
- Sesame Seeds
- Peanuts, (optional)
- Cooked Peppers, (optional)
Combine everything up to the noodles in a 6-quart instant pot on sauté mode and stir together until mixed.
Once the mixture is just about to boil, add in the rice noodles. Crush them up with a wooden spoon to stir them into the sauce, making sure they are covered in the sauce.
Cover the Instant Pot (make sure it’s set to sealing) and cook on high pressure 2 minutes.
Do an immediate steam release. If the noodles are too saucy for you, let them sit in the Instant Pot for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they absorb the sauce.
Garnish and DEVOUR!
- Make sure to buy rice noodles that say "Stir Fry" on the package. I found different sizes of rice noodles to work differently, and this kind is the best.