- 1/2 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1/3 cup Lee Kum Kee Pure Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Salt and Pepper
- 30 Mini Phyllo Shells
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Chives, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes until hot.
Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add sesame oil, swirling to coat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Add chicken to pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes until browned. Add garlic and ginger, cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Pour hoisin sauce and water over the chicken. Mix until well coated. Cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce is thickened.
Spoon chicken into phyllo shells.
Sprinkle sesame seeds and chives over the top. Serve immediately.