- 3 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 medium Ripe Bananas, Peeled and mashed
- 1 15 ounce can Pumpkin
- 2 large Eggs, Beaten
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 2 loaf pans (8 by 5 inches).
In a medium size bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice.
In a large bowl, beat together bananas, pumpkin, eggs, honey and canola oil.
Mix in flour mixture until well combined.
Pour batter into prepared pans, dividing evenly. Bake for about 55 to 65 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let loaves cool in pan for about 10 minutes then remove to cool completely on a wire rack.