- 2 1/2 pounds Red Potato, small to medium sized
- 4 Eggs, hard boiled and roughly chopped
- 2 Carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1/2-1 cup Reduced Fat Vegenaise
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- dash of Salt, to taste
- dash of Black Pepper, to taste
Place potatoes in a large stockpot filled with water, bring to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender (20 minutes for medium sized potatoes).
Remove from pot and place in cold water.
Once cooled, chop into ½ inch cubes.
Toss cubed potatoes and remainder of ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss until everything is coated.
Place in fridge and chill until ready to serve.
- The smaller the potatoes, the faster they will cook. Check tenderness often, you can’t undo overcooked potatoes.
- I use about 1/2 a cup of veganaise, but some people may want a more mayo packed kind, up to you.