- 12 ounces Whole Wheat Pasta, shells or macaroni
- 5 ounces Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile mix together both of the cheeses with the garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add it back to the pot. Add the cheese mixture and stir until the cheese is melted. Add greek yogurt, and mix until well combined. Fold in the bacon.