- 2-3 medium Bananas, 1 cup mashed
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Oats
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds, optional
- 2 tablespoons Ground Flax Seed, optional
- 2 tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Mash the bananas. Stir the oats, protein powder, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and flaxseed into the bananas.
Drop the mixture into 15 even spoonfuls on a nonstick baking sheet or a pan lined with a Silpat. Press each cookie flat. You can also use your fingers to keep each cookie in a nice round shape.
Sprinkle the top of the cookies with the mini chocolate chips.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Gently remove the cookies to parchment paper or a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in a loosely sealed container.
- If you do not have the chia seeds or flaxseed meal (or don’t want to buy it), you can leave these two ingredients out.