- 12-count package Hawaiian Rolls
- 8 ounces Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 8 ounces Thinly Sliced Ham
- 1 20-ounce can Pineapple Rings, drained
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Mustard, any kind
- 2 tablespoons Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
Slice the buns in half and place in a baking dish. Evenly layer half the cheese, all of the ham and then the remaining cheese. Top with pineapple and cover with the bun tops.
In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, barbeque sauce, mustard, onion and poppy seeds. Pour over sliders. Cover with aluminum foil and let sit for 10 minutes while oven preheats to 350°F.
Bake for 10 minutes, then remove foil and bake for about 2-5 minutes, or until the tops are toasted and cheese is melted.