- 2/3 cup Fresh Cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup Hummus, (Classic-style)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Tahini Paste
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Parsley, tightly packed
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 pound Chicken, cut into one-inch cubes
Place everything, except the chicken, into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary. You should end up with about 1 cup of marinade.
Set aside half the marinade for later and pour the rest into a large bowl. Stir in the chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours up to overnight.
Heat your grill to medium high heat and skewer the chicken.* Grill for 2-3 minutes per side (a total of 8-12 minutes) or until no longer pink inside.
Serve with the extra sauce for dipping and garnish with more fresh mint and cilantro.
- If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least 1 hour!